Air Conditioner Maintenance Service in Baltimore, Ellicott City, Annapolis, MD, and the Surrounding Areas
Air Conditioner Maintenance in Baltimore, Ellicott City, Annapolis, Bel Air, Catonsville, Towson, Lutherville-Timonium, Columbia, Gaithersburg, Silver, Spring Rockville, MD, and the Surrounding Areas
The Supreme Service Today Agreement provides automatically scheduled maintenance visits for your home heating and/or cooling comfort system. Our Supreme Service Today Agreement assures our members that their comfort system is operating safely, efficiently, and reliably all year long.
The Supreme Service Today Conditioner Tune-Up
A Supreme Service Today tune-up is a thorough check of your air conditioning system. We check for loose parts, lubricate moving parts, replace any broken parts and test the entire system for efficiency and safety. Here is a breakdown of our 15-point cooling and heating tune-up:
- Refrigerant level check (additional refrigerant charge not included).
- Inspection of all electrical components and connections.
- Inspection of system during operation.
- Inspection of indoor and outdoor coils (cleaning at an additional charge).
- Lubricate motors and bearings if applicable.
- Clean Condensate drain line / drain pan.
- Check burners and inspect heat exchanger.
- Test air temp, rise/drop across coils.
- Safety test all controls for proper operation.
- Check voltage and amperage in all motors, compressor, and components.
- Inspect air filters (cleaning or replacement at an additional charge).
- Inspect start capacitors, run capacitors, and relays for bulges, rust, and leaks.
- Inspect vent pipe and check for proper draft.
- Clean thermostat and confirm proper operation.
- Check Geothermal loop pressure/re-pressurize as required.
Signing a Supreme Service Today Agreement Comes with Benefits
Besides keeping your air conditioner running smoothly, avoiding breakdowns, and extending the life of your system, signing up for our Supreme Service Today Agreement has other benefits. Our Supreme Service Today Agreement members enjoy the following perks as well:
- Two automatically scheduled tune-up visits
- 15% discount on all system repairs
- 15% discount on service fee charge
- Priority service call status
- Supreme Rewards – All agreement customers will receive a $25 credit every consecutive year their agreement is renewed towards a new heating/air conditioning system or comfort accessories
- Discounts on multiple heating and cooling comfort systems installed under this agreement
- Uniformed, licensed and courteous service technicians
- All major brands serviced
- Extends system life and efficiency
- Maintain warranty conditions of a newly installed system
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
We encourage all of our customers to join our Supreme Service Today Agreement so they can take advantage of all of these great benefits. Make sure your air conditioner is running at peak efficiency all season long and save money on energy bills.