Why Choose Supreme Service® Geothermal?
Why Choose Supreme Service Today®, For Your Maryland Geothermal Energy Solutions?
Supreme Air specializes in geothermal systems and typically installs between 3-4 systems a week, allowing us to be the most experienced geothermal design and installation firms in Maryland. A geothermal installation is a big deal. It will save you substantially on your heating and cooling bills, but it is also something that must be done by the pros. The good news is, you’re at the right place. Why use Supreme Air LLC for your Maryland geothermal installation? Here are a few reasons:
- IGSHPA accredited– The International Ground Source Heat Pump Association (IGSHPA) accreditation means you can trust our expertise regarding Maryland geothermal energy solutions.
- Fully licensed– We are fully licensed including liability and workman’s comp insurance. We are not a fly-by-night company. We’ll be here in the future.
- Tax credits & incentives– The assistance we give our customers in completing all the required paperwork for tax credits and local incentives is incredibly valuable. We’ll take the stress out of obtaining your rebates!
- Extensive experience– We average 2-3 system installations a week, and we are a Water Furnace® Geo Pro Master Dealer
- Convenience– You will not have to contract with a loop contractor separate from the HVAC contractor. You deal with us for the whole project.
- Financing– we can finance 100% of the project with flexible terms
- Attention to detail– We take special care to protect your home during installation
- Locally owned and operated.
- 24-hour Emergency service.
- Technicians are factory– Trained and certified.
- Quality equipment– We use only the most reliable, high-quality, energy-efficient equipment based manufacturer’s recommendations. We also follow code requirements and federal laws, but these are just our minimum standards!
- The information you need– Detailed proposals and knowledgeable representatives provide you with the information needed to make the right purchasing decisions.
- 100% Guarantee– Your heating and cooling system is guaranteed in writing
- Annual Maintenance– We offer annual service agreements and factory-backed extended warranties
- Full sheet metal shop– We are a full sheet metal shop which ensures the highest quality of installation. We don’t depend on someone else to do our job, and your installation the right way.
- We are a drug-free company.