Service Plans in Baltimore, Ellicott City, Annapolis, MD, and the Surrounding Areas
Service Plans & Agreements in Baltimore, Ellicott City, Annapolis, Bel Air, Catonsville, Towson, Lutherville-Timonium, Columbia, Gaithersburg, Silver, Spring Rockville, MD, and the Surrounding Areas
To keep your home at a comfortable temperature, it’s important to keep your air conditioning and heating system in tip-top shape. Lucky for you Supreme Service Today has one of the best AC and heating service plans in Baltimore and the surrounding communities.
Baltimore Service Plan Agreement
So how often should you arrange to have your heating and cooling system checked on with regular maintenance? Let our service plan agreements decide for you! With our AC and heating service plans we’ll create a regular maintenance program for your unit. This will take the guesswork out of your AC and heating maintenance, and ensure your system continues to run efficiently and reliably.
At the end of the day, our Baltimore Service Plan Agreement means you’ll get more than better performance. You’ll get an extended lifespan and better energy efficiency for your home’s heating and cooling system. Want more details? Here’s what you can expect from the team at Supreme Service Today:
15 Point Cooling/Heating Tune-Up:
- Refrigerant level check (additional refrigerant charge not included).
- Inspection of all electrical components and connections.
- Inspection of system during operation.
- Inspection of indoor and outdoor coils (cleaning at an additional charge).
- Lubricate motors and bearings if applicable.
- Clean Condensate drain line / drain pan.
- Check burners and inspect heat exchanger.
- Test air temp, rise/drop across coils.
- Safety test all controls for proper operation.
- Check voltage and amperage in all motors, compressor, and components.
- Inspect air filters (cleaning or replacement at an additional charge).
- Inspect start capacitors, run capacitors, and relays for bulges, rust, and leaks.
- Inspect vent pipe and check for proper draft.
- Clean thermostat and confirm proper operation.
- Check Geothermal loop pressure/re-pressurize as required.
- Two automatically scheduled tune-up visits.
- 15% discount on all system repairs.
- 15% discount on service fee charge.
- Priority service call status
- Supreme Rewards – All agreement customers will receive a $25 credit every consecutive year their agreement is renewed towards a new heating/air conditioning system or comfort accessories.
- Discounts on multiple heating and cooling comfort systems placed under this agreement.
- Uniformed, licensed and courteous service technicians.
- All major brands serviced.
- Extends system life and efficiency.
- Maintain warranty conditions of a newly installed system
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.