HVAC Service Plans In Baltimore, Annapolis, Ellicott City, MD, And Surrounding Areas
HVAC Service Plans & Annual Maintenance in Baltimore, Annapolis, Ellicott City, Maryland, and the Surrounding Areas
15 Point Cooling/Heating Tune-Up
- Refrigerant level check (additional refrigerant charge not included).
- Inspection of all electrical components and connections.
- Inspection of the system during operation.
- Inspection of indoor and outdoor coils (cleaning at an additional charge).
- Lubricate motors and bearings if applicable.
- Clean Condensate drain line / drain pan.
- Check burners and inspect heat ex-changer.
- Test air temp, rise/drop across coils.
- Safety test all controls for proper operation.
- Check voltage and amperage in all motors, compressor, and components.
- Inspect air filters (cleaning or replacement at an additional charge).
- Inspect start capacitors, run capacitors and relays for bulges, rust, and leaks.
- Inspect vent pipe and check for proper draft.
- Clean thermostat and confirm proper operation.
- Check Geothermal loop pressure/re-pressurize as required.
- Two Automatically Scheduled Tune-Up Visits.
- 15% Discount On All System Repairs.
- 15% Discount On Service Fee Charge.
- Priority Service Call Status.
- Supreme Rewards – All Agreement Customers Will Receive A $25 Credit Every Consecutive Year Their Agreement Is Renewed Towards A New Heating/Air Conditioning System Or Comfort Accessories.
- Discounts On Multiple Heating And Cooling Comfort Systems Placed Under This Agreement.
- Uniformed, Licensed And Courteous Service Technicians.
- All Major Brands Serviced.
- Extends System Life And Efficiency.
- Maintain Warranty Conditions Of Newly Installed System.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.