#1 Geothermal Services
Why Choose Geothermal?
Geothermal heating and cooling systems provide homeowners with a wide range of benefits:
- Savings: Generally, no other heating and cooling system offers lower operating costs, with savings of up to 70% compared to ordinary systems.
- Comfort: These systems provide even temperatures throughout the home year-round, with excellent de-humidification during cooling.
- Environmentally Friendly: Geothermal is a clean, green, and renewable technology to reduce your carbon footprint and harnesses the free renewable energy under your feet.
- Reliable: Geothermal units are up to twice as long as conventional air conditioners and heat pumps. Since the units contain few moving parts, they operate for years with little maintenance.
- Quiet Operation: Unlike ordinary air conditioners and heat pumps, no outdoor unit is required. geothermal units use heavy-duty, fully-insulated cabinets for quiet operation. Quiet, soft-starting variable speed blowers are used in many models.
- Flexibility: Heating, cooling, and supplemental water heating from a single unit. And many models and options to fit any installation.
- Free Hot Water: When the system is operating, free excess heat is used to supplement the home’s water heater.
- Energy Independence: Geothermal systems reduce the need to import fuel.
- Safe and Clean: No flame, no flue, no odors.
Let’s get started on your geothermal air conditioning or heating project Call Supreme Service Today Geothermal Specialists or fill out our online form and one of our specialists will get back to you right away. We appreciate the opportunity to earn a 5-star review!