Why Choose Geothermal?
Geothermal heating and cooling systems provide homeowners with a wide range of benefits.
- Savings: Generally, no other heating and cooling system offers lower operating cost, with savings up to 70% compared to ordinary systems.
- Comfort: These systems provide even temperatures throughout the home year-round, with excellent de-humidification during cooling.
- Environmentally Friendly: Geothermal is a clean, green and renewable technology to reduce your carbon footprint and harnesses the free renewable energy under your feet.
- Reliable: Geothermal units up to twice as long conventional air conditioners and heat pumps. Since the units contain few moving parts, they operate for years with little maintenance.
- Quiet Operation: Unlike ordinary air conditioners and heat pumps, no outdoor unit is required. geothermal units use heavy-duty, fully-insulated cabinets for quiet operation. Quiet, soft starting variable speed blowers are used in many models.
- Flexibility: Heating, cooling and supplemental water heating from a single unit. And many models and options to fit any installation.
- Free Hot Water: When the system is operating, free excess heat is used to supplement the home’s water heater.
- Energy Independence: Geothermal systems reduce the need to import fuel.
- Safe and Clean: No flame, no flue, no odors.